- It is forbidden to post pornographic information on the servers, calls to overthrow the government, violate public order, hack/crack resources, carding, botnet, phishing, viruses, fraud, brute, scan, drugs (mixture powders, etc.).
- Email spam in any form is strictly prohibited, as well as the use of PMTA.
- Activities that can lead to IP blacklisting (SpamHaus, SpamCop, StopForumSpam, antivirus databases and other blacklists).
- It is forbidden for the customer to place on his virtual web server information that is contrary to international law.
- It is forbidden to perform actions that directly or indirectly create a threat to a certain person or group of persons.
- It is forbidden to store, use, distribute viruses, malicious software and other software related to them.
- Increased load on the network or servers may be the reason for blocking the server.
- Any action that violates the laws of the country in which the relevant services are located is prohibited.
- ProHoster has the right to block or restrict access to an Internet resource in the event that the software of the specified resource can lead or leads to a violation of the functionality of the software and hardware complex and may lead to system failures.
- The client is fully responsible for the information that is located on the servers leased from the company.
- The client is obliged to respond to the complaint received as soon as possible. Otherwise, the provision of the service is suspended and all information of the Client is deleted. ProHoster reserves the right to cancel the provision of a service for which a complaint has been received without a refund.
Only for VPS (Forbidden)
- Cryptocurrency mining and everything related to installing nodes.
- Launching game servers.
Refusal to provide services
- The company reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the client in case of unworthy and insulting treatment that degrades the honor and dignity of the company's employees.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the provision of services (at its discretion) in case of violation by the client of one or more paragraphs of these rules.
- The company reserves the right to prohibit the placement of materials that are not acceptable from the point of view of the universal principles of humanism.
Refund to the client
- Refunds are only possible for hosting services or VPS (virtual servers). If the service does not meet the declared characteristics. Refunds for other services are not provided.
- The return period is up to 14 business days.
- The refund is made to the client's balance, or to the payment system at the discretion of the Company. It is also possible to transfer funds to another user.
- The commission of the payment system is deducted from the refund amount.
- In cases where the actions of the client directly or indirectly led the Company to losses, the amount of costs is deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are made upon request through the ticket system.
- A user who violates one or more points of the rules is deprived of the opportunity to use the refund.