- It is forbidden to post pornographic information on the servers, calls for the overthrow of authority, disturbance of public order, hack/crack resources, carding, botnet, phishing, viruses, fraud, brute, scan, drugs (powder mixtures, etc.).
- It is strictly forbidden to use Email spam in any form.
- Activities that can lead to IP blacklisting (SpamHaus, SpamCop, StopForumSpam, anti-virus databases and other blacklists).
- It is prohibited for the customer to place on his virtual web-server information that is contrary to the norms of international law.
- It is prohibited to act directly or indirectly endangering a certain person or group of persons.
- It is prohibited to store, use, distribute viruses, malware and other software related to them.
- Increased network load or servers can be a reason to block the server.
- Any act that violates the laws of the country in which the services are located is prohibited.
- ProHoster has the right to block or restrict access to the Internet resource in case the software of the specified resource may cause or leads to a disruption of the functionality of the software and hardware complex and may cause system failures.
- The client is fully responsible for the information that is on the leased servers at the company.
- The client is obliged to respond to the complaint within the shortest possible time. Otherwise the provision of the service is suspended and all information of the Client is deleted. ProHoster reserves the right to cancel the service on which the complaint is received without refund.
For VPS only
- Cryptocurrency mining and everything related to the installation of nodes.
- Start up game servers.